Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some Things I Do Not Approve Of:


Macaroni & Cheese for Dinner
Overspending the Budget
Fast Food Drive Thrus
Unshaven Legs
Children in Pajamas after 2PM
Stress-Eating
Late Blockbuster Movie Returns
Speeding (More about how I do not approve of speeding if you click HERE.)




Could I be guilty of so many naughty things in one weekend?


(Gulp)
Yep.


What have I become?

I know the answer.

I have become too busy.



(Or just plain socially unacceptable?)


(Wait! Many of the things on my list are actually considered socially acceptable these days.)

(That's a scary shame... but that's another story.)




Must... Fix... Problem.
I didn't want to be the one to tell you, but it turns out I am not the real Superwoman. Drats!
Therefore
Must... neglect... blog... briefly while I get things back under the illusion of control around here.

(Basically, I am off to shave my legs. Then I will make dinner - enchiladas to be exact, with homemade everything. Mmm. Then, if I have time, I may even return our blockbuster movie as I am sure there is a long line of angry consumers just waiting for the overdue return of Hunchback of Notre Dame Part II.)


I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment