Thursday, April 09, 2009

It's A Contest!!

I am a Pay It Forward contest winner... And now, you can be too!

Here's how YOU CAN WIN something wonderful:

The details:
As easy as 1,2,3.
1. You enter my contest by leaving a comment on this post.
2. At the end of the contest I (or one of my lovely assistants) will randomly draw the name of one of my commenters from a hat (tupperware bowl). If you are the lucky commenter whose name is drawn, then YOU WIN!
3. If you win, then you Pay It Forward with a like contest on your blog.

Ah, yes, but you must have a blog to enter...
We must keep the game alive.

All you need to do to enter, is leave a comment.
Some say you do not need to beg or leave detailed, witty or otherwise engaging comments - as this will not influence the drawing in the least bit.
I say that while it is true that any comment at all will do -and those types of comments are totally unnecessary to win - I rather enjoy this type of blogger behavior so please - knock yourself out.

I also say: If you happen to be one of my three readers, and one who happens to both have a blog AND leave a comment, your odds are pretty dang good - so now is not the time to be shy...



You've practically won already!

The Prize:
A Gift Basket:
10 Things Under $10 That I Can Not Live Without



Contents:


1. Starbucks Hot Chocolate. (In the form of a $5 Starbucks Giftcard.) 2. A 2-pack of Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. (Miracle!) 3. Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Lotion (Why I will, once again, turn 23 this birthday- and smell good doing it.) (Technically this costs $10.50 - but it's also, technically, always on sale...) 4. Hot Tamales Candy. 5. Automatic Pencils & Spiral Notebooks. (Always come in handy!) 6. Febreeze Linen & Sky Air Freshener. (Why people still tell me my house smells new.) 7. Cheesecake Factory's White Chololate Raspberry Cheesecake (Again, in giftcard form.) 8. Fabuloso Multi-Purpose cleaner. (Truly - the smell of clean. You will want to clean just to smell this smell.) 6. Breathsavers STRONG mints. (911 for awkward.) 10. ITunes. (Since you can download the program for free - here's another giftcard! $5)







I will choose the winner at 10 a.m. PST on April 16th.
Then I will call my Dad and wish him a happy birthday.
(Then I will figure out how on earth I am going to get this prize to you since I can't even manage to load the dishwasher - but a deal is a deal...)

Good Luck & Happy Commenting!

6 comments:

  1. You KNOW I'm going to comment on this one. Because I happen to already LOVE quite a few things on this list including Sweet Pea, Fabuloso, Magic Erasers AND CHEESECAKE!!! I already credit you for the Fabuloso addiction. So pick me, pick me!!

    Did I mention you're very talented and quite beautiful to boot?

    And super fun to get pedicures and lunch with?

    And I love to watch our guilty pleasures tv together.

    The list could go on and on.

    PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I get an entry in the hat for each comment I make???
    I'm really not sure if competing with D is fair? She probably deserves to win by association! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I LOVE SB dark cocoa
    Mr Clean has a place in my heart that my mother could only dream of...
    BBW "Anti Bacterial" Lotion for my OCD,
    Hot Tamales at the movies always!
    Addicted to click pencils;
    Febreeze and I'm not picky about which scent. Cheesecakefactory...I go for fresh Strawberry, Anything for my mouth!(now I know where to go in a Sunday pinch!)
    Ineed Itunes!
    AND I'm buying my first bottle of Fabuloso tomorrow just because IF there's this many favorites we have in common -
    I completely trust your judgement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?!!! How did I miss this??? I'm in!

    I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roses are red,
    Violets are violet.

    I love your blog,
    and once ate a frog.

    I like to win,
    and kick my own shin.

    So please pick me,
    and from my poems be free.

    I am a poet and didn't know it,
    I make a rhyme every time.

    miss.
    kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally one of your faithful readers you know!!! But alas, I was in Mexico. I did read it before I left but there was a lot of running around on my part. What a fun gift you put out. Always so generous!!! I'm glad LM won it. Love you Tina!

    ReplyDelete