Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today is Tuesday.

You knew that.

Saturday is in 4 days.

You knew that too.

But, did you know that I will dance in a show on Saturday night?

Mark your calendar!


A lot of local amateur and professional ballroom dancers (and even a few ballroom babies sprinkled in like me) will be dancing in this show in Tempe, this Saturday night - the 25th, that promises to be a lot of fun to watch.

Come.
I personally invite you.
Have a fun, creative and entertaining date night - or just a fun night period. Bring your pom-poms, because I love a good cheerleader. Okay, you can leave the pom-poms at home if you prefer - I will still recognize you because my friends and family are the best, and always stand out in a crowd.


This is going to be a great show! If you'd like to come, let me know and I will fill you in on the details.

(P.S. Tickets are less expensive if you buy them before Saturday.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! You know we'd be there if we were there. I am so happy you get to show your stuff and get your groove on so often! You are so talented. Have fun and knock their socks off!

    ReplyDelete