Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Like Peanut Butter & Jelly

Have you ever noticed how some things just go together well?


Some of my personal favorite combinations:

Cheesecake & Fresh Strawberries...
Black & White...
Rest & Relaxation
Movies & Popcorn
Manicure & Pedicure

And now...













+







Latin Dance Aerobics!
Really!
Really!
This is what was going on at the gym yesterday when I showed up.
A whole room full of ladies in sneakers, shaking their thing like it was nobody's business.
I really didn't need another obsession.
Well, I will think of this as just a happy marriage of two obsessions I already have.
If you have not tried this then, simply, you must.
It was soooooo much fun I forgot I was exercising.
Forgot I was exercising? What could be better than that?
P.S. Don't let the curvy latin diva in the front of the room fool you. You are about to sweat your butt off.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this is just the thing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I love the Richard Simmons picture. Classic! I think you must look like a supermodel. I simply will not recognize you when I see you again.

    ps. there might be a special we love Paul and Tina post on my blog. Check it out! And THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete