Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stomp!


One word: Outstanding.

Two words: Exceeded Expectations.

Three words: Go See It!





I thought Stomp would be a great show, for about the first half hour.
I thought it would even be a pretty good show for the second half hour.
I thought I might pack an aspirin for the third half hour.


Wrong!


This show was great from beginning to end. The whole show was full of creativity far beyond the clips of garbage can lids and brooms and stomping feet I had seen over the years - though it had plenty of that too. I just couldn't wait for each next act to start so that I could see what else this talented crew could possibly turn out!

And - SURPRISE - it was hilarious!

There was humor laced through the whole show, and even my 7-year-old spent the evening on the edge of her seat cheering and bopping her head.


In a nutshell - this was a great night out!

Next up: Wicked!

Oh, we can't wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. so glad for this fantastic review. I have been wanting to see it. Maybe we'll go this summer. Oh, and wicked, it is so clever, you'll love it. Be sure to watch the Wizard of Oz before.

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See it! See it! Take the boy with you too - he will dig this.

    P.S. I have you & your UNBELIEVABLE voice to thank for my Wicked love... remember? And FINALLY we shall go!

    ReplyDelete