Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Why not?
Any reason to be happy is good enough for me.
Some Cinco de Mayo Trivia:

I was proposed to on Cinco de Mayo.
Exactly 4 months after we started dating.
Exactly one week after our first kiss.
(I know - that was an excruciatingly long time to wait for a first kiss.)
(But kind of warp speed for a proposal, don't you think?)
Must have been a great kiss right? For him to have proposed exactly one week later?
Wrong!
It was such a bad first kiss, and I had waited so long for it, that I grabbed him by the shirt
((Just like in the movies))
and made him kiss me again immediately so as not to consign him to the crummy kissers club forever.
Turns out it was just nerves.
3 Months later I was married.



Isn't life just jam packed with great stories?
That is why I write.
And that is why I blog.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment