Friday, May 08, 2009

Love Is...

The feeling I can't help but have for someone who not only brings Cheesecake Factory cheesecake to my door, but gives me five good reasons why they think I deserve to have it.

(As if...)


No paper plates for this bad boy - He's going right onto the brand new plates.


(Pretty plates make food taste better.)
(Love also makes food taste better - ask anyone in my family and they will tell you it's my "secret" ingredient.)
(Since this cheesecake has both love and a pretty plate, it is destined to be heavenly.)

Diet shhhmiet.
Thank you Diane - You made my day in a most delicious key-lime way!

2 comments:

  1. ah... I know you loved that! I love your new plates. Did you get a whole set or just plates??? Don't throw out your old ones. There are people who would act as foster parents for them. hehe. Can't wait to eat off of you new dishes and wash them and stuff. One day soon, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina - the cheesecake looks completely yummalicious! Wanted to let you know I'm going private w/ my blog. If you'd like me to add you to the list of approved viewers, send me an email at alitaylorbloginvite@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete