Monday, October 26, 2009

Do You Hear What I Hear?


The angels are singing!

The Amber Alert I issued on my camera has led to her safe return!

(Just stand up and happy dance with me for a moment...)

She is currently in the hands of the authorities (um... coordinators of my last dance competition...) and will be returned safely home in no time.

There are no suspects in the case, but she is completely unharmed in every way.  In fact, the authorities found her, "Jane Doe Camera", wandering the hotel ballroom alone and confused and unable to communicate.  It was almost AS IF she had been left sitting there wallowing on the ballroom table all along...

Hmmm...

4 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!! What a relief. I guess we won't have twin cameras after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No twinsies after all... but it was a good plan "B".

    Thanks for happy dancing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for us that you found your camera! Pictures!!!! Send Pictures!!!!! :)

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am SO going to post pictures... as soon as my beloved and I are reunited. She ended up in Glendale (an hour and a half away) (?) so I will have to wait until Wednesday until I can pick her up - but rest assured the pictures are coming! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete