Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Land of the Lost

Drats!  
I must officially issue a missing persons report on my camera. 
Because there are not missing cameras reports.
And my camera is missing.  (Did I mention that?)
And because my camera is one of my loved ones.

She (my camera who is now a "she") has been missing sometime between 72 hours and 2 1/2 weeks.

Sometimes I don't keep close enough touch with my loved ones.
Ask anybody.
They will tell you.
Repeatedly.
And over and over again.
Because it might be true.

Oh yeah, back to my camera...

She is missing, so I am sad.
And pictureless.


Also dwelling in Land of the Lost:
1.  My natural haircolor.
2.  The toothfairy.  (She has forgotten to come for my daughter's tooth 2 nights in a row now.  Slacker.)
3.  My only housekey.  (Thank goodness for garage entry.)
4.  The "loser" who ate Joey's leftover fish taco.  (Tee Hee.) 

*(In the "loser's" defense, I am sure that person was really famished from working out at the gym for an hour and a half and was too tired to even make cereal and had sore feet.) 

(I'm just saying...)

No comments:

Post a Comment