Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My 30 Minutes for 30 Days Variety Workout Challenge

I like to play games.
And I like Challenges.


Unfortunately, I LOVE cheesecake.
Fortunately, I love to exercise.


I am in the mood for a game/challenge, so I made up this game:
Everyday for 30 days I will add a 30 minute workout of some sort to my life.


RULES!:
1. Add a 30 minute workout of 1 specific activity each day for 30 consecutive days
2. Each workout must be different from the last.
3. No Repeats


I am good for the first 2 rules - the third one will require some imagination after the first few days.


(I'll tell you right now that this is supposed to be fun for me, so I will just plan to run tomorrow so that I can cross that right off my list. For me, Running = No fun! )

Play with me if you want to! And, hook me up with some comment suggestions/ideas/favorite workouts!
(Don't say "Run". Resist.)


Let the fun begin!


Today = Day 1: Step Aerobics!


Done!

2 comments:

  1. wow. Let me know how that one goes. When you start blogging about rowing crew in Tempe Town Lake I'll know you're hard up for ideas. Good for you. I get bored, myself.

    also, the Joey gig was exceptional! I knew your kids were talented, but please. I can't figure out why he turned and ran at the end, however...

    I showed Jackson and now he wants to learn how to play that on the piano. Guess we'd better get a new piano teacher now that Mr. C. ditched us all. Any ideas? And moving? what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, for reals can I row on Tempe Town Lake?
    (Just asking...)

    ReplyDelete