Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Days 5 & 6:

Day 5 I Ran.
(( ...snore...))
It's still a little (LOT!) hot to run outside, and treadmills make me feel like a hamster.

Then again, knowing that I do not have to run for another 25 days just may qualify this as the best run ever.


For the record:
One fact I cannot deny is that running works. When I do run, my body lets me know it has worked both inside and outside for my good.


Also for the record:
Ipod has changed my relationship with running.
Seven or eight songs into my run I had satisfied my 30 minute minimum, and I hadn't even noticed. A miracle.


Day 6: Yoga!


I am headed for my SIL Diane's favorite yoga DVD.

She has warned me a couple of times about the effectiveness of this particular DVD, and that I might want to go easy on it.

The problem is that I don't know how to do that, and I routinely ignore such warnings in search of painful evidence that my body has done some serious working out.

I usually regret this later when I realize I did not need quite so much evidence, but here I go again...


P.S. Thanks, D, for the idea!
(And the DVD loan!)
(AND, again, for lunch yesterday - on YOUR birthday!)
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment