Monday, March 30, 2009

The What and the Why

The "What"
is the defiling of our rather substantial front door by our neighborhood yellow pages handyman.
The "Why"
is the front door naughtiness that has been going on at our house.
Toddler + Chair + Muscles + Brain = Naughtiness


Observe:





Until finally he surrenders himself to the authorities...

Elapsed Time: Approx. 10-15 minutes including the total body wrestling required to transport said toddler back to safety.

And now...

The new and improved version:

Can I get an "Awwwww..." from the audience?

Elapsed time: ZERO! In fact, I am probably still reading my book on the couch or cooking dinner or...?

Now, if I could only figure out who to call about the crib escapes...

1 comment:

  1. Cracking up at the chain of events before and after the door locks put on. Totally cute pictures of Isaac's facial expressions and I can imagine it all in my mind in real life action. Glad you can have a little more peace of mind on the matter

    ReplyDelete