Friday, June 12, 2009

Another Random Fact: I Claim Two Signs of the Zodiac.

Disclaimer: Random facts are just for fun. If you are about to go all fanatical on me about mentioning the zodiac, you should probably also know that I sometimes drink soda and have watched tv on Sunday.


I was born right about midnight on the day Gemini ends and Cancer begins. In fact, some sources list my birthday on one side, and some on the other. I literally fall on the interim of the two signs.

And, since Gemini is the twins I can practically claim three. What kind of Zodiac hog am I?

You must be thinking that pretty much explains everything... if it explains anything at all.

(And, for the record: I fall on the "That explains nothing" side, but I like to entertain myself - and when I skeptically read Zodiac-like stuff that does, coincidentally, happen to capture my nature quite well... Well, I feel entertained.)

(P.S. When it doesn't capture my nature at all - like when it mentions any weakness whatsoever or things I would never admit to - I just ignore.)


You tell me:
(I mean tell me only how all of the good stuff is strangely accurate.)

All you ever wanted to know about a Gemini can be read HERE. It could be my biography.
If you are curious about the traits of a Cancer read HERE. Hmmm, not bad either.

But together - A salad bowl of extremes. Much like my life.
At the top of the page of either link you can read about your own sign if it interests you.


And I must say... as I checked the descriptions of the other signs - not so much me.

You?

No comments:

Post a Comment