Monday, June 22, 2009

About My Dad

There are people in this world that are crafted of the finest workmaship and of the finest materials. The kind of people you are grateful to know exist, and your life is enriched by their presence in it. If you are fortunate enough to know one of these people - lucky, lucky you!



My dad is one of these. Lucky, lucky me!




Constructed of kindness, gentleness, genuine spirit, and selflessness.
Full of love for everyone around him and for life itself.
Generator of extreme warmth.
And good humor.
I love his laugh as much as I love anything.




I would not, simply could not, be who I am without the gift of this man in my life.






Nobody loves me like my daddy.
And daddy, I'll always be your girl!

Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Your Little Red Riding Hood

3 comments:

  1. You are such a darling little girl. I see Adrianna in you. I love these kid pics of you. Your dad is all of that. I have always liked him. I am sure he is very grateful for your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heis raised an amazing daughter. He's gotta be amazing. The pictures are adorable. Your were beautiful then too!

    ReplyDelete