Monday, September 01, 2008

Good Mommy Points

I could have been on the beach in San Diego somewhere. Or, I could have been hiking the Grand Canyon. I have been thinking about the Grand Canyon again lately. It has been a good many years since I last visited and took the killer hike to the bottom, and I am ready to do it again. This weekend would have been perfect, but I was not in San Diego or at the Grand Canyon this weekend. I was at home helping Joey complete his 5th grade science experiment.
I spent a great deal of time helping him create one of those poster boards you were jealous of when you were in the fifth grade, because you knew when you saw the kid at the next desk walk in with it that his mom probably worked harder than he did last night. (Was I the only one?)

Well, tomorrow Joey gets to be the kid at the next desk. So there!

Tonight I get good Mommy points.

The Grand Canyon will still be there next weekend...

Good night, son.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey, great blog! I hope Joey realize the Supermom that you are!

    Love,

    Paul

    ReplyDelete