Thursday, September 18, 2008

All Done Pouting...

So, it turns out that fresh squeezed orange juice really is a good thing - even after brushing your teeth - if you just give yourself a minute to get used to it.

(See previous post.)

After just finishing lesson #2 with my new dance teacher this morning, I am feeling that I just can't wait until my next lesson! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and learned so much, and left as a better dancer than I was when I arrived. This is the feeling I love to have.

So, I must conclude that I like this guy after all.

So, I must also conclude that the pouting is officially over and it turns out I am not so bad with change after all.

Well, as long as you don't tamper with my spaghetti sauce.

Oh, and one more bit of trivia - it turns out my former dance teacher has actually "vanished" to California where he felt he simply must live. Could there be a hint of irony at play in my life here?

No comments:

Post a Comment