Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Challenge Update:

Oh... you thought I forgot, didn't you?
NOPE! The challenge continues!


Here's what I've been up to lately:

Day 11. Cycling
(Well, if you can classify attaching a bike trailer to my daughter's bike -mine had a flat tire- and accompanying my son on a leisurely bike ride to his Boy Scout meeting at church as cycling...)
(No blasphemy intended to my triathlete friends.)

Basically, I rode my daughter's flowery beach cruiser around the neighborhood with Isaac in tow for a half an hour.
(And, I must add, bikes without gears were not intended to tow bike trailers, so this was actually quite a workout - and that is why I am choosing to call this cycling and not "riding my bike" - and not because it actually wasn't my bike.)

(Kinda... only with a bike trailer...)


Day 10. Zumba!
Down and dirty booty-shakin' aerobics, ladies.
Read more about it HERE.
I can count on one hand the number of times I have sweat this much, and that is saying something.
P.S. There was a token man in the class of maybe 50 - 60 women.
I bet they pay him well.




Day 9. Belly Dancing!
Oh YES she DID!

Courtesy of Shimmy on FitTv.




Day 8. Jumping
Don't laugh...
Jumped rope.
Jumped Jacks.
Did Up-Downs.
Oh, you just try doing this for half an hour straight, then we'll talk.
(Remember those calves you wanted?)




Day 7. Core Class
K, if I had been able to just balance myself on that monster globe of a ball, then MAYBE...
Yeah, not so much.

This class should be titled "Beginning Acrobatics with Large Awkward Ball".
Note: Regretting the "no repeats" rule here, because I am dying to try this again.
I think I can... I think I can...



You're all caught up my friends.
Now, how about some ideas please?

Did you not SEE that one of my days was JUMPING?!

Help a girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment