Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Attention: My Music Buff Friends!

Yeah - I'm shouting!
You need to know about this:



I have stumbled across a website that allows you to print the first page of sheet music for free.


Also, the website provides a downloadable sheet music Player/Tutorial that will play your selected music for you while you watch along. You can speed things up, slow things down, whatever it takes to get you through a tough spot, etc. You can even raise or lower the key and print.


There is sheet music available for just about any type of instrument.

Why I love this - and think you might too:
I am able to play this game with my children:



"I will get you the first page of any song you love and want to learn to play." (For FREE!!!)
"Once you can play the entire first page, I agree to buy you the rest of the song."


1. My children always have music they love on their music stand.
2. By the time I pay for sheet music, I have a child fully commited to learning the piece (because they already love it and are dying to have the rest). AND I can print it right out for $4-$5 without ever leaving my home.
3. If your child (or you) reach a rough spot - use the player! It is AWESOME!
4. As soon as they knock out the piece they're working on we're back to #1.



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!


(Have I mentioned how much I like this website?)



Here's the website link for MusicNotes.
Go now, and play.
Then, come back and let me know what you think.

You will thank me.
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment