Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wicked Good!

No - Wicked Awesome!


I mean Wicked was awesome!


We have been in love with the music for years. We sing it at breakfast. We sing it in the car. We sing it in the shower. (Great acoustics in the shower!)


We tried to catch it 3 years ago when it first came to Arizona, but there was some business about our moving to California that interfered. Whatever. Details.


Well, when we heard Wicked was coming back to town, our family reserved tickets almost a year in advance - oh, just in case.


Thank Goodness. And, I'm glad we arrived early because parking was No Good Deed. Some people probably don't mind hiking a couple of miles to the auditorium in 4" heels, but I'm Not That Girl. I would have done it for this Popular show, but I'm glad I didn't have to. One listen to The Wizard And I was Defying Gravity and Dancing Through Life - For Good. And unlike three years ago when we missed the show entirely, tonight No One Mourns The Wicked! I must say it was One Fine Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment