Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ah, Sedona!



With Mom in town, I had the perfect excuse to plan all sorts of fun. And I had never been to Sedona. I had lived here 8 years and never gone. What kind of Arizonan am I?


I must say, it is every bit as wonderful as people say it is. Every step you take is surrounded by backdrops similar or better than the one in the photo. There are hiking grounds and streams all around just waiting for your picnic. If you prefer not to picnic, there is wonderful food right on Main Street. It was only a short 2 and 1/2 hour drive from our doorstep, which made it wonderful for a day trip... and the best part is that it was a much appreciated 25 degrees cooler!


Quick, run and pack your bags! Or better yet - leave the bags behind and just hop in the car. (But don't forget the camera!)


1 comment:

  1. its so good to see your mom. You look so great too. Nice work Tina!

    ReplyDelete