Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Want My Mommy!

And I want her NOW, NOW!!

But I will get her on Friday, so I must be patient. Well, I must try to be patient. Well, I would be patient if it wasn't taking so long for Friday to get here.

Here are my top 5 reasons Friday can't come soon enough...

#5. We are overdue for a Karaoke Party - Montoyas, prepare!

#4. Dress up is not the same without Grandma's "jewels" (AKA the estate sale jewelry treasure box that my girls drool over every visit.)

#3. Isaac must learn to call someone something other than "DaDa" and my feeling is "Ga-Ma" might be the one with the skills to make that happen.

#2. It has been too long since I have seen her, and we all are missing her!!

#1. She will bring with her 10 magical cans of gandules for my beloved rice and gandules, which I have only dreamt about for months since I cannot seem to find a place to purchase gandules in Arizona.

Okay, so maybe #2 really should be #1, but did you not read my previous post? I am hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment