Thursday, July 17, 2008

Breakfast!


Oh, I love to eat. The chewing, the flavors, the textures, that satisfied feeling that settles in as you are polishing off something truly yummy. It's a wonder I do not weigh 900 pounds.

Food and I are friends. And right now I am missing my friend because I have not had real good solid food in a couple of days.

My recent love affair with Latin Ballroom Dancing has sent me in pursuit of that fabulicious salsa body, and so I have put my "not so bad for having 4 kids" body back on the treadmill with a vengeance - AND have signed myself up for another 9 day cleanse. That's right. I have done it before and lived to tell about it. Please remind me of that in a day or two when I am going to bed at 3 in the afternoon to avoid staring down the fridge or taking down the Schwann's delivery man across the street.

Oh, it is BRUTAL - but effective. After Christiana, I lost 11 pounds in my 9 days the last time and it never came back. Well, never until I was expecting Isaac a year and a half later.

So, I am pouting over my breakfast this morning which, as it so happens, looks an awful lot like my lunch and dinner. I hear you telling me how ridiculous this is. I know you want to feed me. But, I can do ANYTHING for 9 days. And, after losing almost 4 pounds and a dress size in the first 3 days I will not be stopped - Salsa body here I come!


Sympathy please...

2 comments:

  1. Having fun reading of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Your mother gave us the URL to share in your blog. Have really enjoyed the photos and comments. Hope the "diet" is over when she gets to your house and you can enjoy the time together not worrying about diet. LOL!

    Suz

    ReplyDelete