Friday, March 26, 2010

Wonderful Wonderland


Well, we think so anyhow.
Saw this in 3D with the little ones and it got 2 thumbs up from everybody.
Is it the movie of the year? Probably not, but if you love your storybook adventures like we do, then you will enjoy it.

And, well, you know that no amount of make-up can make Johnny go wrong for me.

I have seen it 3 times.
No shame.

P.S. When did the scrappy blue-red 3D glasses get the upgrade to plastic ones that actually work and wear well? I was dreading the 3D until I got a pair of those bad boys - now I am all about it!
See it in 3D with the fancy glasses!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. All I can think about when I see that picture is, WOW, that would make a FABULOUS Halloween Costume! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. K - I consider you the absolute authority on fabulous halloween costumes Mrs. Dog The Bounty Hunter! Yes, yes it would make a a great costume... especially if you could pull off that delicious bone structure... but I digress... ;]

    ReplyDelete