Thursday, November 06, 2008

B - Boys!

Shoot! When we do birthdays in this family, we do birthdays!
Joey and Isaac AND Gramps all had their birthdays in a two week time frame, so we decided to have a boys' birthday bash.
Three boys. Three cakes. Lots of fun!

Gramps gets the "aged to perfection" award for turning 89!

Joey comes in second place at age 11. I simply can't wrap my mind around the fact that I have an eleven year old son... especially since I am only 23.

Isaac is trying to get rid of his "baby" rap by turning two. TWO. This is also mind boggling since I just had him yesterday.

You might think that this takes care of our birthday boys for the year, but you would be wrong about that. Paul turns 40, the BIG 4-0 tomorrow, and if you thought THIS was a party...well... you just WAIT!

2 comments:

  1. oh yes that is right we do birthdays!!! You did a great job and I love the hat.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT WAIT for the party tonight!! We have been giggling in anticipation all week. It's gonna make history.

    ReplyDelete